Who we are
Pointax is a Product by Bigroi Solutions Private Limited we provide customized tax, accounting and financial service platform which saves time money and efforts to thousands of individuals, small micro and medium enterprises and startups in India
Privacy of Customer Data
• At Pointax we respect and protect the privacy of our customers. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services.
• This statement applies to the Pointax Web sites and services that display or link to this statement.
• When you purchase a Pointax product or service, we ask you for information such as name, address, and telephone number that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct.
• We use the collected information to create or maintain your Pointax account information.
• When you register, we require that you create user credentials consisting of a user id and password.
• We ask your E-mail address so that we may send communications such as confirmation or information about the status of your Services.
• When you visit our Web sites we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited Web page.
• We do not sell or rent your information to anyone.
• We do not share your information with anyone outside of Pointax for their promotional or marketing use.
• We do not share your information inside of Pointax for promotional or marketing use.
• Pointax uses your information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our products and services.
• We use your information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about Pointax products and services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience.
• We use your information to charge you for the products and services you purchase.
• We use the contact information you provided to communicate with you.
• We use your information to prepare and file returns, and provide related assistance and services.
• We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of Pointax products and services to help us develop new products and services.
• This information is collected in such a way that it can’t be used to identify an individual.
• We retain copies of your completed Services in accordance with Pointax’s Records and Information Management Policy. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your services under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of your services for your convenience.
• We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend Pointax. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
• Pointax works to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices.
• We maintain electronic procedures to safeguard all your information.
• We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures.
• We support the encryption of your information when it is transmitted to us.
• Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.