Terms and Conditions
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms and conditions by creating an account for services at Pointax website.
• Pointax is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users.
• You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Pointax provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
• You acknowledge and agree that if Pointax disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
• Pointax takes great care in ensuring the correctness of your services.
• There are strong test suites and professionals (internal and third party) who work hard on ensuring the correctness of Pointax services. However, Pointax provides no guarantee or warranty on the correctness.
• You are required to review your documents submitted for correctness.
• You will not hold Pointax responsible for any issue that arises from incorrect information provided by you.
Use of Services
• In order to use Pointax Services, you will need to provide your information.
• You agree that any information given to Pointax will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
• You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from India).
• You agree not to access or attempt to access any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Pointax.
• You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
• You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Pointax.
• You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
• You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Pointax has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Pointax may suffer) of any such breach. Pointax will not be held responsible if you are doing this without the knowledge / consensus of that person concerned.
Passwords and security
• You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
• You agree that you will be solely responsible to Pointax for all activities that occur under your account.
• If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Pointax immediately.
Personal information privacy
• This policy explains how Pointax treats your personal information, and protects your privacy, when you use the Services.
• You agree to the use of your data in accordance with Pointax’s privacy policies.
Refunds & Cancellation
• Any Queries regarding refunds and cancellations should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can cancel your payment or request a refund before the expert is assigned has commenced working on your case.